The Latin Recording Academy announced, on Tuesday morning, the artists nominated for the 23rd delivery of the Latin Grammy that will be delivered in a televised ceremony next November 17 from Las Vegas.
Bad Bunny is the one who has the most nominations, he appears in ten categories, including the most important, such as Record of the Year, with “Ojitos Lindos”, which he did with Bomba Estéreo.
It may interest you: Part of the choreography? Bad Bunny’s kisses with her dancers on MTV
Also on the list for Album of the Year for “A summer without you” and in the category for Best Fusion/Urban Performance for “I returned”with Adventure and Titi asked me. In Best Reggaeton Performance, he appears for “Yonaguni” Y “I’m sorry baby:”. It also earned a nomination for Best Urban Music Album for “A summer without you”another for Best Rap/Hip Hop Song for “Museum” and two more nominations in the category for Best Urban Song for “I’m sorry baby:” Y Titi asked me.
The Colombians from Bomba Estéreo are also nominated for Album of the Year, like Bad Bunny, for their work “Deja”, as well as Sebastián Yatra for “Dharma”, Elsa and Elmar for “We are no longer the same” and Fonseca for “Viajante”. What shows the quality and diversity of the music that the nationals are doing.
They are added “Aerie”by Christina Aguilera; “Pa’lla Voy”by Marc Anthony; “Ink and Time”, by Jorge Drexler; “motomi”of the Spanish Rosalía, and “Sanz”by Alejandro Sanz.
In the category Record of the yearin addition to Bomba Estéreo who is with “Ojitos Lindos”, is:
– “Provence” by Karol G
– “I congratulate you”, by Shakira & Rauw Alejandro
– “Pegao” by Camilo
– “Little old ball”, by Carlos Vives and Camilo
– “Pa’my girls”, by Christina Aguilera, Becky G, Nicki Nicole and Nathy Peluso
– “Wrapping” by Anitta
– “La Fama” by Rosalía with The Weeknd
– “Sand Castles” by Pablo Alborán
_ “Tocarte” by Jorge Drexler and C. Tangana
– “Pa’lla Voy” by Marc Anthony.
Camilo and Carlos Vives took several nominations for their collaborationincluded song of the yearwhich Camilo himself also fights with:
– “Indigo” in duet with Evaluna
– “Kisses on the forehead”, by Fonseca
– “Provence” by Karol G
– “Red Heels” by Sebastian Yatraon the Colombian side.
They will be competing with:
– “Sometimes good sometimes bad” by Ricky Martin with Reik
– “Water” by Daddy Yankee, Rauw Alejandro & Nile Rodgers,
– “Something is better” by Mon Laferte
– “Find Me” by Carla Morrison
– Rosalia’s “Hentai”
– “For my girls”, Christina Aguilera, Becky G, Nicki Nicole & Nathy Peluso
– “Tocarte” by Jorge Drexler and C. Tangana.
Camilo, who was the top nominee last year, is one of the Colombians with the most mentions, he appears in six categories, like Carlos Vives, who is in the Best Pop Rock Song category with Fito Paez for “Babel” from the album Cumbiana II, which also competes for Best Contemporary Tropical Album.
Other nationals that stood out were Elsa and Elmar, Fonseca, Mauricio Rengifo, Andrés Torres and Sebastián Yatra, each with four nominationslike Marc Anthony, Becky G, Yasmil Marrufo, Nicki Nicole and Nathy Peluso, among others.
For its part, Puerto Candelaria was nominated for Best Latin Music Album for Children, as was Claraluna; Maluma appeared in the Best Regional Mexican Song category for “Everyone”who performs with the Grupo Firme, Farina is nominated for Best Rap/Hip Hop Song for “Freestyle 15” and Petrona Martinez for her album packaging design “ancestors”.