gmail It is one of the most accessible apps to send different emails in an instant. Also, this messaging tool allows you to correct your spelling without having to go to Applications external.
To do this, the app gmail It has a fairly accessible option that consists of review your text quickly after you finish writing your message. For this reason, in SPORT We explain what are the steps to follow.
So you can check your spelling in Gmail before sending an email
- The first thing you need to do is open your account. gmail.
- Then click on the button Writelocated in the upper left corner.
- Now, write any information you want to send.
- Once you’re done, click on the three pointswhich are located in the lower right area of the screen.
- Scroll down and choose the option check spelling.
- In seconds, you will see how the words that have an error are marked in red.
- After this, you can correct your text and make sure everything is correct before sending it.
So you can know which devices Gmail is open on
- The first thing you need to do is log in to your account. gmail from the computer.
- Once this is done, click on the icon of your profile, located in the upper right area.
- In the section, choose the option Manage your Google account.
- Now, go to the left panel and click on Security.
- You will immediately see some alternatives of your account. Choose your devices.
- In this tab you will be able to see on which device Gmail is open.
- If you don’t recognize any, just click on it and click on Leave.
- Otherwise, go back to your account and sign out, if necessary.
You can check which devices have opened your Gmail account from time to time or if you notice any suspicious activity.
So you can change the position of Chat and Meet in Gmail
- As a first step, enter your gmail account from the computer.
- After this, choose the option See all settings.
- Now click on the button Chat and Meetlocated on the top panel.
- Among the options, go to chat.
- Next, select the position you prefer.
- You’ll automatically see Chat and Meet switch places in your inbox.
Remember, you can always reset this option and go back to the previous view of your Gmail account.