Tartar can occur for various reasons, some foods, the deterioration of enamel over the years, among others.
Oral hygiene is essential for the health not only of the teeth, but also of the body, since an infection can cause general discomfort affecting it. In the meantime, it is frequently recommended to wash them very well, after each meal, to prevent cavities, the damage or deterioration caused by some bacteria in the mouth that can cause the loss of a tooth, says the National Library of Medicine of the United States, MedlinePlus.
According to the Tua Saúde portal, tartar is also known as tartar and is caused by the accumulation of food and bacteria in the mouth. There a yellowish plaque forms that covers the teeth and the edge of the gum, generating the appearance of stains on the teeth, cavities, gingivitis and bad breath.
According to the Delirious Kitchen portal, there is a remedy that helps remove tartar. To achieve this you need these ingredients:
- half a teaspoon of salt
- One tablespoon of baking soda
- Mouthwash (OPTIONAL)
To perform the remedy, you must mix the baking soda with salt in a container to use with the toothbrush. After this he brushes his teeth for five minutes. Then, in a separate glass, put the hydrogen peroxide and add warm water to swish. It is essential to remember that the liquid should not be ingested.
Other remedies or treatments:
The most indicated treatments to remove dental tartar should be performed in a dental office. In this sense, Tua Saúde explains some of these treatments.
- Scrape cleaning: The scaler is the main instrument that dentists use to perform scaling. This ultrasound device makes small vibrations at high speed, allowing all dental plaque and tartar to be completely removed from the teeth.
- To be: This device helps to centralize the treatment only in the area of the tooth and the affected gum, removing tartar and leaving the teeth completely clean. It is worth mentioning that this treatment does not cause damage to dental tissue and, on the contrary, leaves healthy gums.
- vector system: It is an ultrasound device that causes less discomfort and causes little pain during cleaning. What this does is completely remove plaque and tartar from your teeth, leaving them healthier.
- Likewise, alkaline water can have multiple benefits for the body because its type “has a pH” that is “greater than 7.5”, so much so that it has replaced energy drinks for high-performance athletes on different occasions, since it has the order to improve the resistance of the muscles.
For its part, Better with Health points out that this antioxidant property can reduce the effects of free radicals, which are said to generate premature aging. It also explains that having this effect makes it easier to absorb.
Additionally, it helps in the health of the skin because it could presumably rejuvenate it and keep it radiant, giving it elasticity, eliminating toxins, to reduce expression lines or wrinkles.
Frequent use is not recommended because it can deteriorate the teeth and cause porosity in their walls, therefore, the instructions of an expert should go first.
How to use
- After applying toothpaste to the brush, add a little bicarbonate of soda.
- Afterwards, brush your teeth very well.
- Another remedy that can be effective is a coconut oil rinse at least twice a day, swish for at least five minutes.
- Finally, it should be borne in mind that caring for teeth begins in childhood, because by doing it at an early age, many conditions can be avoided in the future.
with weekly information