Many Peruvians seek if with the LINK Yanapay Bonus in September 2022 they can consult and charge with the Yape digital wallet. Here we tell you the whole truth.
CLICK HERE ► 2022 vehicle bond requirements, LINK: How to access GNV Peru financing?
You cannot collect in the Yanapay Bonus LINK in September 2022
Faced with the State of Emergency due to COVID-19, the Midis continuously disseminated information about the Yanapay Peru Bond 2022 and on the other subsidies.
In that sense, you should know that you cannot charge in the LINK of the Yanapay Bonus in September 2022. “Don’t be fooled”, is the last message of the MIDI on the collection of S / 350.
LINK Bono Yanapay September 2022: Can I consult and collect with Yape?
You cannot charge the S/ 350 of Yanapay for the Yape digital wallet, because the “campaign is over” says the official page www.gob.pe.
“The service (for the collection of Yanapay by Yape is) disabled since July 1, 2022 “, adds the message about financial support.
READ HERE ► 2022 September NGV Bonus: How to access the vehicle gas bonus?
Can I collect Yanapay with Tunki or Bim?
NO. Nor can you collect the monetary subsidy with Tunki or Bim. No new announcement Yanapay bonus LINK for the remainder of 2022.
Is there a new collection date for Yanapay Peru in September 2022?
According to official information from the Midis, the deadline for collecting financial support was June 30, 2022. Therefore you cannot collect the subsidy.
Food Bonus 2022: What are the forms of collection?
You should know that still NO there’s a LINK grant officer food bonus 2022 of 270 soles for the second list of beneficiaries. However, these are the ways to collect the subsidy of S / 270.
- Deposit in account.
- Digital wallet.
- DNI account of the Bank of the Nation.
- Payment at the window.
- Others in coordination with financial entities with current agreements.
READ MORE ► New Bonus 2022 Peru: How to check if I am a beneficiary of the last bonus of 745 soles?
Food Bonus 2022: Who are the beneficiaries of the second tranche?
According to Supreme Decree No. 003-2022-MIDIS, the potential beneficiaries of the Food Bonus they are citizens of legal age (18), who must meet the following requirements:
- Households in conditions of poverty and extreme poverty according to the General Household Register (PGH) of the Household Targeting System (SISFOH). Something similar to the Yanapay 2022 Bonus.
- Users of social programs Together, with you and Pension 65with the exception of the beneficiaries of the additional extraordinary subsidy provided by article 20 of Law No. 31538.
- The Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion (Midis) He maintained that households whose members are not registered in the public and private payroll will be beneficiaries, except for pensioners, survivors and the training modality.
- Likewise, the monthly income of said households must not exceed S/ 1,025.